The Sunex 20250 ½ in. Drive 30-250 ft.-lbs. 48T Torque Wrench has a 48 tooth ratcheting mechanism that is accurate to ±3% clockwise and ±6% counterclockwise. It is made of high quality internal components for professional performance and has a heat-treated tube with a knurled aluminum handle for a better grip. The Sunex 20250 is designed to signal the desired torque by an audible click and impulse. This torque wrench comes in a convenient storage case and includes a certificate of calibration.
- Includes a certificate of calibration
- Knurled aluminum handle allows for a better grip
- 48 tooth ratcheting mechanism
- Has dual range of 30-250 ft.-lbs. and 47.4-345.7 Nm
- Accurate to ±3% clockwise and ±6% counterclockwise
- Signals the desired torque with an audible click
- Designed with gear-to-gear ratchet head, Cr-Mo steel pawl, aluminum bronze cam set, and smooth forge jumping square–all providing professional performance
- Heat treated tube provides more strength
- Comes in a convenient storage case for easy transport and storage
- Lifetime Warranty with SUNEXpress
There are no reviews yet.