Long Nose: Smoothly tapered down to fine tips, the TEKTON 6 in. Long Nose Pliers reach into tight spaces, grip small parts, and bend wire. Crosscut Teeth: Designed to pull, push, and twist without slipping, the crosscut teeth apply even pressure and equal grip in any direction. Wire Cutter: Opposing twin blades cut copper, aluminum, and soft steel wire.Comfortable Handles: A broad, rounded handle profile distributes force evenly across your hand to reduce stress and pressure. Slim, nonslip grips add cushion and comfort without adding bulk.
- Long, tapered nose with fine tips fits in tight spaces, grips small parts, and bends wire
- Crosscut teeth grip evenly in any direction
- Twin-blade wire cutter snips copper, aluminum, and soft steel wire
- Slim, nonslip grips provide comfort and control without adding bulk
- Made from high-strength chrome vanadium steel
- Always Guaranteed: no time limits and no fine print, just personalized solutions
- TEKTON makes strong, classic tools for the expert tool user