Mount the TEKTON 6-1/2 in. Woodworking Vise to the face of your bench and get a sure grip on your furniture, cabinetry and other woodworking and assembly projects. Add custom jaw pads made of hardwood, soft pine, plywood or other materials to prevent damage to fine surfaces. The vise is made from 30,000 PSI cast iron, so durability and dependability are built in. To maximize grip and prevent surface damage, the jaw travel is guided by twin steel rails to evenly distribute contact between the jaw and work piece. Installation options include positioning the vise flush with a bench top for quick and consistent alignment between work pieces. Turn the chrome-plated sliding T-bar handle and the jaw glides smoothly along the Acme-threaded main screw without binding or chattering, even as clamping pressure increases.
- Mounts to face of workbench to hold woodworking and assembly projects
- Cast iron construction (30,000 PSI tensile strength) with powder coated finish
- Jaws predrilled for custom jaw pads (not included)
- Chrome-plated steel sliding T-bar handle and steel guide rails
- Acme-threaded screw glides smoothly without binding
- Includes operation manual
- TEKTON tools are always guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us
There are no reviews yet.