Classically lean and quietly refined, TEKTON Combination Wrenches provide a sure fit on fasteners and multiple options for working around obstructions or in tight spaces. To reduce the working swing arc, the open end is angled 15 degrees so the wrench can be flipped over with each rotation to engage the fastener twice as often. The 12-point box end doubles the access angles of a 6-point. It’s offset 15 degrees, creating clearance for your fingers and extra space to slide past whatever might be in the way. To prevent round-off, it contacts and applies force to the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners.
- Generous length offers extended reach and increased torque
- Open end is angled 15 degrees so the wrench can be flipped over to engage fasteners twice as often in tight spaces
- 12-point box end doubles the access angles of a 6-point and is offset 15 degrees to create clearance for fingers
- Box end opening is designed to grip flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round-off
- Made of premium chrome vanadium steel with a mirror chrome finish
- Shipped in frustration-free packaging
- TEKTON tools are Always Guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us