TEKTON Ratcheting Combination Wrenches offer the speed and ease of a ratcheting box end that stays continuously engaged with fasteners, eliminating the need to re-fit after each turn. A 6-point opening provides a sure, snug fit on hex-shaped fasteners so you can apply maximum torque without slipping off, preventing knuckle aggravation. To prevent round-off, the box end opening contacts and applies force to the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners. Equipped with a 72-tooth ratchet gear that needs just 5 degrees of swing arc to reach the next tooth position, it is fast and efficient when there is not much room to move. The open end is angled 15 degrees, allowing the wrench to be flipped over with each rotation to engage the fastener twice as often when you are working in tight spaces. The set includes a Store-and-Go Keeper. This compact organizer has a folding handle that saves drawer space and nonslip grippers that lock wrenches securely in place when you are on the move.
- 6-point box end snugly fits hex-shaped fastener heads and resists slipping off while you work
- Box end opening is designed to grip flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round-off
- 72-tooth ratchet gear needs only a 5° working swing arc
- Open end is angled 15° so the wrench can be flipped over to engage fasteners twice as often in tight spaces
- TEKTON tools are Always Guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us
- Set includes: Store-and-Go Keeper with space-saving folding handle and nonslip grippers to lock in wrenches
- 9-piece ratcheting combination wrenches (in.): 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., 3/4 in.