TEKTON Flex-Head Ratcheting Combination Wrenches offer the speed and ease of a ratcheting box end that stays continuously engaged with fasteners, eliminating the need to re-fit after each turn. Smoothly pivoting through 180°, the box end head holds any angle to slide onto fasteners. It is free to move with each stroke, allowing the wrench to navigate around obstructions along the swing path. A 6-point opening provides a sure, snug fit on hex-shaped fasteners so you can apply maximum torque without slipping off, saving aggravation and your knuckles. To prevent round-off, the box end opening contacts and applies force to the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners. Equipped with a 72-tooth ratchet gear that needs just 5° of swing arc to reach the next tooth position, it is fast and efficient when there is not much room to move. The open end is angled 15°, allowing the wrench to be flipped over with each rotation to engage the fastener twice as often when you are working in tight spaces.
- Box end head pivots 180° to easily get around obstructions
- 6-point box end snugly fits hex-shaped fastener heads and resists slipping off while you work
- Box end opening is designed to grip flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round-off
- 72-tooth ratchet gear needs only a 5° working swing arc
- Open end is angled 15° so the wrench can be flipped over to engage fasteners twice as often in tight spaces
- Shipped in frustration-free packaging
- TEKTON tools are Always Guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us