TEKTON Extra Long Flex-Head Ratcheting Box End Wrenches offer the speed and ease of ratcheting box ends that stay continuously engaged with fasteners, eliminating the need to re-fit after each turn. Giving you ultimate access and muscle, an extra long beam reaches deep into narrow spots and provides the leverage to turn tough fasteners. Smoothly pivoting through 180°, the heads hold any angle to slide onto fasteners. They are free to move with each stroke, allowing the wrench to navigate around obstructions along the swing path. The 6-point openings provide a sure, snug fit on hex-shaped fasteners so you can apply maximum torque without slipping off, saving aggravation and your knuckles. To prevent round-off, the openings contact and apply force to the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners. Equipped with 72-tooth ratchet gears that need just 5° of swing arc to reach the next tooth position, it is fast and efficient when there is not much room to move.
- Extra-long beam offers extreme reach and loads of leverage
- Box end heads pivot 180° to easily get around obstructions
- 6-point box ends snugly fit hex-shaped fastener heads and resist slipping off while you work
- Openings are designed to grip flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round-off
- 72-tooth ratchet gears need only a 5° working swing arc
- Shipped in frustration-free packaging
- TEKTON tools are Always Guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us