The iconic Triton Super Jaws XXL is built tough from strong, powered-coated steel, but can be easily transported right to the job, whether indoors, outdoors or to the workshop floor. Super Jaws provides fast, hands-free clamping of material up to 1000 mm (0 in. to 39 in.), and a massive clamping force of up to 1000 kg (2200 ft./lbs.), enabled by the foot-operated clamping mechanism. The Super Jaws XXL will hold anything – from timbers and bicycles to doors and fence panels. It features include a lock/release switch for fast release of the workpiece, and reversible jaws for extra-wide clamping capacity. The new and improved fame and leg design, allows for better stability and safe operation on uneven surfaces. The new and improved design can sustain a work piece of up to 250 kg (550 lbs.), all while providing a 360° access to the workpiece. Setting up and folding down takes just seconds thanks to the quick release legs.
- Reversible sliding jaws allow extra-wide 1000 mm and 39-1/4 in. clamping width capacity
- Foot-operated clamping frees hands for full control of the job
- Stand-alone design allows 360° access to the work
- Tripod base for stability and safe operation on uneven surfaces
- Improved frame and leg design allows setting up and folding down in seconds
- Lock/release switch allows fast, trouble-free release of jaws
- Quickly folds down for storage and portability