Box end wrenches with 15 degree and 45 degree angles are designed to provide access to nuts or bolts with some type of obstruction, apart from permitting a solid grip for the hand by means of their angle. This type of wrench has a different box end size on each end. The 45 degree angle is recommended for applications in which the nut or bolt is in low relief, while the 15 degree angle is ideal for when there is not much space in the height parallel to the spin axis of the part.
- Oval body for a comfortable grip
- Steel alloyed with high quality molybdenum vanadium and controlled heat treatment
- Nickel-chrome plated full polish and satin finish for corrosion resistance
- Narrow ends for better access in tight areas
- Recommended drain: K-7272 or K-7271