The Crescent Wiss® All-Purpose Snips have serrated blades and compound action cutting. These Snips are designed for many applications in trade work, such as cutting screening, shingles, or carpeting. Cut any direction through light-gauge metal, vinyl, leather, or other medium-duty materials, and keep cutting longer with the spring-action mechanism and non-slip textured grips.
- Cuts curves, straight Or any combination
- Used for cutting screening, hardware cloth, shingles, tile gutters, downspouts and carpeting
- Non-slip serrated jaw of tough molybdenum steel holds material firmly and uniformly spreads cutting force across blade edge
- Spring-action for fast, effortless feed
- Non-slip, textured grips and safety latch for superior control
- Designed for the home caftsman
- Cuts low carbon, cold rolled steel
There are no reviews yet.