Bondhus Hollow Shaft Nut Drivers have a hexagonal upper shaft for use with a wrench for increased torque. The 2 component ComfortGrip ergonomic handle design is slightly textured to help retain grip, even when your hands are wet or oily and features a durable thermoplastic core. Bondhus handles are designed and sized to match the torque capacity of each blade tip. Bondhus professional quality tools are made with Protanium High Torque steel which is 20% stronger, with more torque and twice the wear resistance of standard grades of steel and they provide superior value and offer a lifetime warranty.
- Set includes nutdrivers in sizes: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 mm
- Ergonomic handle design greatly reduces pain and discomfort associated with repetitive tasks
- High strength chrome plated shaft
- Made with protanium high torque steel – up to 20% stronger, with more torque and twice the wear resistance of standard grades of steel
- ProGuard finish delivers superior corrosion protection and is 5-times more effective than the next leading brand in preventing rust, protecting your investment over time
- Hexagonal upper shaft for use with a wrench for increased torque
- Lifetime warranty