This brushless two-speed framing nailer features a lightweight design perfect for compact spaces. Weighing only 1.4 lbs., this cordless tool delivers consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints without the hassle of fuel or loud compressors. It accepts any 30- to 34-degree paper tape framing nail. Remove jammed nails with ease and disable the tool when not in use with the trigger lock-off. This nailer includes a bonus 5.0ah battery pack.
- Brushless motor and engine design allow the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and bump-operating mode provides
- Two-speed selector switches optimizes speed for fastener lengths
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails
- Trigger lock-off allows trigger to be disabled when tool is not in use
- Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
- Accepts any 30- to 34-degree paper tape framing nails (clipped head or off set full round head)
- DCB205 – 5.0Ah capacity
- DCB205 – Three-LED fuel gauge system for immediate feedback on the state of charge
- DCB205 – no memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- DCB205 – lightweight and portable at only 1.4 lbs.
- DCB205 – extended capacity for longer run time
There are no reviews yet.