Ideal for carpenters, woodworkers and DIYers, the FR350B touts a variety of features, including a selectable trigger, allowing the flexibility to choose between restrictive or contact actuation modes. For ease of use, the tool is also equipped with a depth-of-drive feature, a low-nail lockout mechanism to alert the user to reload and a reversible rafter hook for hanging the tool on the left or right side. Additionally, the over-molded grip provides utmost comfort and control when working.
- Lightweight at just 7.3 lbs.
- Power to drive nails up to 3-1/2 in. x 0.131 in. into engineered lumber
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust
- Accepts 21-degree plastic round head nails from 2 in. to 3-1/2 in. (0.113 in. to 0.148 in. Dia)
- Operating pressure of 70 PSI – 120 PSI
- Ideal for most framing applications
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.