The Freeman UFK1012 Ultimate Pneumatic Flooring Nailer Kit with Fasteners (2-Piece) is an essential collection of multi-purpose air powered flooring tools, perfect for professional construction contractors at the job site as well as DIYers at home. This kit contains a 3-in-1 15.5-Gauge and 16-Gauge 2 in. Flooring Nailer and Stapler (PFL618C), and a 4-in-1 18-Gauge 1-5/8 in. Mini Flooring Nailer and Stapler (PFBC940). The 3-in-1 Flooring Nailer and Stapler shoots 16-Gauge T-cleats and L-Cleats along with 15.5-Gauge 1/2 in. crown staples, and is great for installing 1/2 in. to 3/4 in. solid tongue and groove hardwood flooring. The lightweight body is constructed of die cast aluminum, with a hardened steel 1-piece drive blade for durability. 2 interchangeable no mar base plates prevent damage to finished flooring surfaces. The 4-in-1 Mini Flooring Nailer and Stapler fires 18-Gauge brad nails and narrow crown staples, and the 45° base provides the ability to install 1/4 in. to 1/2 in. solid or engineered flooring. Remove the flooring foot fast and easy, and this versatile tool functions as a brad nailer and stapler for trim and finish work. The Ultimate Pneumatic Flooring Nailer Kit with Fasteners (2-Piece) also includes a wooden handled flooring mallet with a rubber head, tape measure, 1000 fasteners for each tool, air tool oil, and adjustment tools, and is covered by Freeman’s 7-Year Limited Warranty and 90-Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
- 3-in-1 flooring nailer and stapler: ideal for the installation of 1/2 in. to 3/4 in. solid tongue and groove hardwood flooring
- 3-in-1 flooring nailer and stapler: compatible with 15.5-Gauge glue collated 1/2 in. crown staples, 16-Gauge glue collated T-cleats, and 16-Gauge glue collated L-cleats from 1-1/2 in. to 2 in. for all 3 types of fasteners
- 3-in-1 flooring Nailer and stapler: durable construction, anodized aluminum cylinder and magazine, 1-piece drive blade, ergonomically designed handle, no mar base plates
- 4-in-1 mini flooring nailer and stapler: ideal for installing 1/4 in. to 1/2 in. solid or engineered flooring with the 45° flooring base attachment, or trim and finish work with the regular nose cover
- 4-in-1 mini flooring nailer and stapler: compatible with 18-Gauge glue collated brad nails from 5/8 in. to 1-5/8 in., and 18-Gauge glue collated 1/4 in. narrow crown staples from 3/8 in. to 1-5/8 in.
- 4-in-1 mini flooring nailer and stapler: tool-free depth adjust, anodized aluminum cylinder and magazine, 1-piece drive blade, oil free design, ergonomically engineered body, comfort grip handle, 360° adjustable exhaust, air filter/anti-dust cap
- Kit includes a wooden handle flooring mallet with a rubber head, nails for each nail gun (1000 count 16-Gauge 2 in. L-cleats, 1000 count 18-Gauge 1/4 in. narrow crown staples 1/2 in. L), 16 ft. tape measure, 2 interchangeable base plates, air tool oil, and adjustment tools
- Add the Freeman PFRNB flooring nailer roller base converter when purchasing this kit to increase your productivity even more
- Covered by Freeman’s 7-year limited warranty and 90-day wearable parts warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.