The Freeman P4FRFNCB Pneumatic Framing and Finishing Nailers and Stapler Combo Kit with Canvas Bag (4-Pieces) is an essential set of tools for professional construction contractors and DIYers tackling home improvement projects. This collection of air powered nail guns contains a 21-° 3-1/2 in. Full Head Framing Nailer (PFR2190), 15-Gauge 34-° Angle 2-1/2 in. Finish Nailer (PFN1564), 18-Gauge 1-1/4 in. Brad Nailer (PBR32), and 18-Gauge 1-1/4 in. Narrow Crown Stapler (PST9032). The Framing Nailer is designed for tasks such as framing, sheathing, truss assembly, roof decking and subfloors. This nail gun features a 1-piece drive blade made of hardened steel and a lightweight magnesium body. Put the Finish Nailer to work on door and window casing, moulding, trim, chair rails and cabinetry. The 34° angle of the magazine makes it easy to access tight spaces, and the dual mode trigger allows sequential or bump firing. The Brad Nailer is ideal for interior and exterior finish and trim, furniture and picture frame assembly. An oil-free design eliminates regular maintenance and prevents stains on your work surface. The Narrow Crown Stapler is perfect for projects such as decorative trim, cabinet backing, and hobbies and crafts. The no mar safety tip prevents damage to your work surface. The Pneumatic Framing and Finishing Nailers and Stapler Combo Kit includes a canvas storage bag and is covered by Freeman’s 7-Year Limited Warranty and 90-Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
- Framing nailer: ideal for projects such as framing, sheathing, truss assembly, roof decking, subfloors, pallet and crate assembly, and fencing
- Framing nailer: compatible with 10-12-Gauge plastic collated 21° full round head framing nails from 2 in. to 3-1/2 in.
- Framing nailer: magnesium construction, anodized aluminum cylinder and magazine, 1-piece drive blade and Teflon O-rings, anti-dry-fire mechanism, bump and sequential firing, tool-free depth adjust, removable no mar tip, 360° adjustable exhaust
- Angle finish Nailern perfect for door and window casing, moulding, trim, chair rails, cabinetry and other fine finish applications
- Angle finish nailer: compatible with 15-Gauge tape or glue collated 34° finish nails from 1-1/4 in. to 2-1/2 in.
- Angle finish nailer: quick jam release, bump and sequential firing, comfort grip handle, tool-free depth adjust, anodized aluminum cylinder and magazine, 1-piece drive blade, no mar tip, 360° adjustable exhaust
- Brad nailer: great for exterior finish work, door and window casing, moulding, trim, chair rails, cabinetry, furniture, picture frame assembly, and hobbies and crafts
- Brad nailer: compatible with 18-Gauge glue collated straight brad nails from 3/8 in. to 1-1/4 in.
- Brad nailer: ergonomically engineered body, anodized aluminum cylinder and magazine, oil free design, comfort grip handle, 360° adjustable exhaust
- Narrow crown stapler great for finish work such as decorative trim, cabinetry, cabinet backing, and hobbies and crafts
- Narrow crown stapler: compatible with 18-Gauge glue collated 1/4 in. narrow crown staples from 1/2 in. to 1-1/4 in.
- Narrow crown stapler no mar tip, 1 piece drive blade, oil free design, ergonomically engineered body, comfort grip handle, anodized aluminum cylinder and magazine, 360° adjustable exhaust
- Kit includes a durable canvas storage bag, air tool oil, and adjustment tools
- Covered by Freeman’s 7-year limited warranty and 90-day wearable parts warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov