The DEWALT DW45RN Coil Roofing Nailer is ideal for asphalt shingle roofing applications. This nailer increases your roofing productivity by allowing you to shoot 120 nails before reloading for maximum efficiency. Coil collated nails are compact and easy to load. Its ergonomic design is lightweight for easy handling. For a limited time get a bonus 1-1/4 in. x 0.120 Gal. Galvanized Steel Coil Roofing Nails 7,200-Pack with purchase.
- High speed valve technology drives over 10 nails per second
- Ergonomic design is lighter than leading competitive coil roofing nailers
- High life engine, seals and feed system for durability and long-life
- Steel skid plates with rubber inserts protect the tool and help to stop it from sliding
- Depth adjust wheel with numbered detents helps drive nails to the proper depth into a variety of materials
- 15 roofing nailer
- DWCR3DGAL: use to attach shingles to roofs
- DWCR3DGAL: for use with pneumatic nailers
- DWCR3DGAL: steel construction and wire collating material
- DWCR3DGAL: electro-galvanized coating for firm holding power
- DWCR3DGAL: wide heads strengthen hold and help reduce pull-through
- DWCR3DGAL: diamond point for easy penetration
There are no reviews yet.