The Makita 18-Gauge 2 in. Brad Nailer (model AF506), features a durable and compact design with ease-of-use features including a narrow-nose design that makes it ideal for a wide variety of finish applications. The AF506 can operate from 70 psi to 120 psi and drives a range of 18-Gauge brad nails from 5/8 in. to 2 in. and has a magazine capacity up to 100 nails. The cast-and-machined nose piece is engineered for precise contact with the workpiece, with a non-marring rubber nose engineered to protect the work surface. Additional features include an ultra-narrow nose design that is ideal for fastening in confined areas and a convenient tool-less depth adjustment dial that can be set for a wide variety of finish applications. For added convenience, the multi-directional exhaust port rotates 360° to direct exhaust air away from the user. The AF506 is engineered for driving a range of 18-Gauge brad nails from 5/8 in. to 2 in. into hard or soft wood applications and is ideal for trim work, baseboard and crown molding installation, flooring and other woodworking applications.
- Powerful motor drives a range of 18-Gauge brad nails from 5/8 in. to 2 in. into hard or soft wood applications
- Aluminum body, magazine and cylinder for strength and durability, weighs only 2.9 lbs.
- Narrow nose design allows easy nailing access in confined areas
- Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
- Easy to use tool-less depth adjustment dial for a wide variety of finish applications
- Cast and machined nose piece for precise contact
- Tool-less easy to clear nose for fast and easy nail extraction
- Non-marring rubber nose and bumpers protect the wood’s surface from being scratched or damaged
- Reversible belt hook allows the tool to remain close
- Dual nail reload indicator window alerts the user when to reload nails to avoid blank drives
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator
- Integrated rubber soft grip for operator comfort
- Ideal for trim work, baseboard and crown molding installation, flooring and other woodworking applications
- Minimum recommended air delivery of 1.5 SCFM at 90 psi
- 3-year limited warranty
- Housing bumpers protect tool and work surface
- Side loading magazine holds up to 100 nails for maximum efficiency
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.