The Freeman PFS16 Pneumatic 16-Gauge 1 in. Fencing Stapler is specifically built to work on projects such as livestock fencing, pet enclosures, vineyard trellising, snow control fencing, electrified single wire with insulation, and other mesh and woven applications. This air powered staple gun is designed for sequential firing and is compatible with 16-Gauge fencing staples from 3/4 in. to 1 in. With a comfort grip handle to reduce impact to hands, this lightweight and rugged stapler is ideal for DIYers and professional contractors to use over long periods of time. A 1-piece drive blade and anodized aluminum cylinder and magazine extend the life of this durable tool. A 360° adjustable exhaust directs air away from your face, and changing the depth of the fencing staples is also accomplished quickly and without tools by turning a wheel near the trigger. Other features include a quick jam release for fast and easy drive blade access when a fastener gets jammed, and a simple pull-back pusher to avoid delays when reloading fencing staples. The Pneumatic 16-Gauge 1 in. Fencing Stapler will increase productivity around the home and at the job site, and is covered by Freeman’s 7-Year Limited Warranty and 90-Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
- Designed for livestock fencing, pet enclosures, vineyard trellising, snow control fencing, electrified single wire with insulation, and other mesh and woven applications
- Compatible with 16-Gauge fencing staples from 3/4 in. to 1 in.
- Quick jam release allows for easy access to the drive blade in the case of a jammed fastener
- Easy to load magazine features a simple pull-back pusher
- 1-piece drive blade for increased durability extends the life of the tool
- Anodized aluminum cylinder and magazine provides a rugged lightweight tool great for extended use
- Tool-free depth adjust for various applications
- Comfort grip handle reduces vibrations and impact, increasing control and accuracy
- 360° adjustable exhaust allows user to easily direct air away from face
- Includes air tool oil and adjustment tools
- Covered by Freeman’s 7-year limited warranty and 90-day wearable parts warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov