A Telescoping Magnetic Pickup is a must-have rescue tool for retrieving ferrous metal parts such as screws, nuts, wrenches and metal shavings. The high-powered Neodymium magnet offers smooth, superior surface pull capacities. Equipped with a double ball joint neck, this magnetic pickup allows you to navigate around awkward angles to reach obstructed areas. The stainless-steel telescope extends up to 27 in. and condenses to 6-1/2 in. for compact storage.
- High powered 2 lb., 5 lb., 10 lb. neodymium magnets prove stronger than standard cobalt magnets
- Double ball joint connection permits infinite angle adjustments
- High-strength, corrosion-resistant stainless-steel wand extends from 6-1/2 in. to 27 in.
- Magnet holder is constructed of high-strength reinforced nylon
- Precision engineered 750 series versa-grip handle for maximum performance
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov