The Maxis 3K Cable Puller is made to operate faster allowing one person 2 minutes to set up and operate. It is able to pull up to 8 feet of wire out of the conduit. This Puller Includes Conduit adapters 1″ through 4″, Puller Cart with tool bag (total weight 35 lbs.), and a Milwaukee® Super Hawg®: 1/2″ Super Hawg®, two speed drill, 450/1,750 RPM, 120 volt 13 Amp, 14.7 lbs. Model 1680-20.
- One person, 2 minute set up and operate
- 2 Pulling speeds: 25 fpm on low (at no load) and 100 fpm on high (at no load)
- Quickly adapts from underground to overhead pulls
- No need to bolt to the ground on most pulls
- Able to pull up to 8 ft. of wire out of the conduit
- 3,000 lbs. peak capacity
- Versatile, can adapt to virtually any wire pull
- Can be anchored to most trucks’ standard 2″ receiver hitch
There are no reviews yet.