With a maximum rated capacity of 4,000 pounds and a safe working load of 2,000 pounds, the TEKTON 2 Ton Dual Gear Power Puller uses a ratcheting gear pulley system to move heavy loads with one handed operation. It is ideal for use in construction, landscaping, and farm projects. 3/8 in. hooks have self-closing safety latches for sure connections. Strong 3/16 in. aircraft-grade braided steel cable has a maximum pull length of 7 ft. 3 in. Dual gears and locking pawls distribute pulling forces evenly. All-steel construction with a corrosion-resistant galvanized finish is built to last. The high-leverage, 17 in. steel ratchet handle with cushioned nonslip grip is comfortable to operate. With secondary pawls released, pumping the handle offers safe and controlled, notch-at-a-time letdown of large loads.
- Ratcheting gear pulley system allows for one handed effort to pull heavy loads
- Dual gears and locking pawls distribute pulling force evenly
- Hardened all-steel construction with corrosion-resistant galvanized finish
- 3/16 in. aircraft-grade braided steel cable
- Self-closing safety latches on hooks offer sure connections
- Always Guaranteed: no time limits and no fine print, just personalized solutions
- TEKTON makes strong, classic tools for the expert tool user
- TEKTON tools are Always Guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us
There are no reviews yet.