The Husky DPCN45 Pneumatic 15-Degree 1-3/4 in. Coil Roofing Nailer is ideal for applications such as the installation of asphalt shingles, cedar shingles, roof and wall sheathing, insulation board, and fiber cement siding. This rugged air powered roofing nailer is compatible with 15-Degree wire collated roofing nails from 3/4 in. to 1-3/4 in., and is specifically designed for fast and repetitive bump firing. A fire lock for safety prevents accidental firing when the tool is not in use, and an adjustable shingle guide makes sure every nail is driven with consistent spacing. The depth of the roofing nails is easily adjustable by simply turning a wheel near the trigger. A side loading magazine makes reloading a breeze, and the transparent bucket allows you to monitor how many nails you have remaining. The magazine has a capacity of 120 nails, which lets you work longer between loading nails. A magnesium body and a one piece drive blade of hardened steel result in a lightweight and durable nail gun great for long shifts, and a comfort grip handle reduces fatigue while increasing control. The air filter / anti-dust cap protects internal components from debris, and a swivel fitting provides hassle free mobility. The Pneumatic 15-Degree 1-3/4 in. Coil Roofing Nailer will reduce downtime and costly delays for construction contractors as well as DIYers, and is covered by Husky’s 2 Year Limited Warranty.
- Great for installing asphalt shingles, cedar shingles, roof and wall sheathing, insulation board, and fiber cement siding
- Compatible with 15 degree wire collated roofing nails from 3/4 in. to 1-3/4 in.
- Specifically designed for fast and repetitive bump firing
- Fire lock for safety prevents accidental firing when the tool is not in use
- Adjustable shingle guide makes sure every nail is driven with consistent spacing
- Tool-free depth adjust for various applications
- Side loading magazine for fast and easy reloads
- Transparent bucket for monitoring fastener levels
- Magnesium body results in a rugged and lightweight tool great for exteneded use
- 1-piece drive blade of hardened steel
- Comfort grip handle reduces fatigue and increases control
- Air filter / anti-dust cap protects internal components from debris
- Swivel air connector fitting for hassle free mobility
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov