The Husky DPFR2190 Pneumatic 21° 3-1/2 in. Full Round Head Framing Nailer is ideal for your next framing, sheathing, remodeling or decking project. This air powered nail gun drives 20°-22° plastic collated full round head framing nails from 2 in. to 3-1/2 in. This rugged tool has die cast magnesium construction for lightweight usability on a variety of projects. Other features of this framing nailer include a select fire trigger to easily switch from sequential fire to bump fire mode, a tool-free depth adjust and a removable no mar tip to protect your work surface. An anti-dry-fire mechanism prevents you from shooting blanks when the nail quantity is low, protecting the internal components of the nail gun. Simply load another strip of nails into the magazine and get back to work. Air tool oil and adjustment tools are included. The Pneumatic 21° 3-1/2 in. Full Round Head Framing Nailer will increase the productivity of DIYers at home as well as professional contractors at the job site, and is covered by Husky’s 2 Year Limited Warranty.
- Rear-loading magazine
- No-mar tip to protect work surfaces
- Select fire trigger allows you to easily change between single fire and bump fire modes
- Great for framing, sheathing, remodeling, deck work and outdoor projects
- Anti-dry fire system helps protect tool and operator
- Dust cap and internal air filter for clean operation
- Lightweight magnesium construction
- 2-year limited warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.