The Husky HD18GLCN Pneumatic 18-Gauge 1-3/4 in. L-Cleat Flooring Nailer is built for the installation of tongue and groove flooring, and is specifically designed for dense wood applications such as stranded bamboo, teak, cherry, and other exotic hardwoods. This air powered flooring nailer is compatible with 18-Gauge L-cleats from 1-1/4 in. to 1-3/4 in. The thinner L-cleats are less likely to split the tongue on engineered flooring and allow for easier penetration when installing higher density wood flooring. An adjustable front foot and 3 interchangeable base plates allow you to work on 3/8 in. to 3/4 in. flooring, and a swivel fitting provides hassle free mobility. Constructed of lightweight aluminum with durable heat-treated steel parts, this rugged pneumatic tool is easy to use for long shifts and is built to last. An ergonomically designed handle and a light strike bumper help reduce user fatigue. A no mar foot prevents damage to finished flooring surfaces and ensures professional results for DIYers at home as well as construction contractors at the job site. The Pneumatic 18-Gauge 1-3/4 in. L-Cleat Flooring Nailer includes a fiberglass mallet with a padded grip and rubber head, 3 interchangeable base plates, air tool oil, and adjustment tools, and is covered by Husky’s 2-Year Limited Warranty.
- Perfect for installing tongue and groove hardwood flooring, specifically dense/exotic hardwood such as bamboo, teak, cherry, and engineered flooring
- Compatible with 18-Gauge glue collated L-cleats from 1-1/4 in. to 1-3/4 in.
- Lightweight and high strength aluminum body
- 1-piece drive blade of hardened steel
- Anodized aluminum magazine for long lasting durability
- Ergonomically designed handle for ease of operation and reduced fatigue
- Light strike bumper
- No mar base prevents damage to engineered flooring and finished working surfaces
- Air filter/anti-dust cap protects internal components from debris
- Swivel air connector fitting for hassle free mobility
- Adjustable front foot and interchangeable base plates 3 allow you to work on 3/8 in. to 3/4 in. flooring
- Fiberglass mallet with padded grip and rubber head, air tool oil, and adjustment tools included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov