Insulated hand tools from Jameson provide maximum electrical protection. They are suitable for working live or close to live parts at nominal voltages up to 1,000 volts. The 8-in. insulated adjustable wrench is ideal for use in a wide variety of utility, electrical, and telecommunication applications.
- 8 inch Adjustable Wrench
- Engineered Nylon 11 injection molded to tool for maximum personal protection for live line applications
- Every tool is inspected, tested to 10,000 volts and rated to 1,000 volts
- Cut, abrasion and impact resistant
- Industry-leading lifetime limited warranty
- Withstands extreme temperatures and meets stringent requirements for CAT-C (cold impact rating)
- Exceeds International Standards: IEC 60900:2012 and ASTM F1505
There are no reviews yet.