Insulated hand tools from Jameson provide maximum electrical protection and are suitable for working live or close to live parts at nominal voltages up to 1,000-Volt. The 1-in. insulated ratcheting box wrench is ideal for use in a wide variety of utility, electrical, and telecommunication applications. The 72-tooth ratchet ring and gear meets DIN: HRC39-45 torque specifications and produces a 5° rotation allowing it to function in tight spaces.
- 72-tooth ratchet ring and gear
- 12-point end works with 1 in. fasteners
- Engineered nylon 11 injection molded to tool for maximum personal protection for live line applications
- Every tool is inspected, tested to 10,000-Volt and rated to 1,000-Volt
- Cut, abrasion and impact resistant, virtually indestructible, with an industry-leading lifetime limited warranty
- Withstands extreme temperatures and meets stringent requirements for CAT-C (cold impact rating)
- Exceeds international standards: IEC 60900:2012 and ASTM F1505