Use this Johnson’s 16 ft. Aluminum Grade Rod for excavating jobs, including basements and more. It also works as a tool where rotary lasers and detectors are used in measuring elevations. The dimension on the rod is universal, allowing you to use it with any brand detector and detector bracket. One side of the rod features in./ft. graduation with a white background, while the second side has metric graduation on a yellow background. This dual-side graduated is constructed of durable aluminum, and the rod assures years of use in the toughest work environments.
- Durable aluminum with anodized finish
- Telescoping rod for easy storage
- Dual graduations – ft./tenths and ft./in.
- Tough aluminum construction
- Great for many applications