The Milwaukee 1-3/4 Max HP BodyGrip Router features a fast and accurate linear depth adjustment system and a patented above-the-table depth adjustment mechanism. Powerful and precise with a 1-3/4 max hp (11 amp/24,000 RPM) Milwaukee motor, this tool has a comfortable overmold rubber grip with an adjustable hand strap for left and right-handed operation and 2 over-molded palm-grip side handles for superior comfort, maneuverability and control. The linear depth adjustment features a large steel motor lock lever and depth adjustment gearing via a durable threaded screw integral to the motor and both course and micro fine adjustments are fast and accurate. The router sub-base includes a special access hole for a common 3/8 in. hex extension wrench for above-the-table depth adjustments for router table applications and also eliminates the nuisance of reaching beneath the table to set the cutter or bit height. Durably made for years of reliable use, this heavy-duty router gives you the upper hand on comfort and control.
- Powerful 1-3/4 max HP, 11 Amp, 24,000 RPM Milwaukee motor
- Soft-grip D-handle with lock-on trigger switch for comfortable use and continuous, effortless operation
- Exclusive linear depth adjustment system
- 1/4 in. and 1/2 in. premium self-releasing collets
- Ergonomic design for ease of use
- Includes: 1-3/4 in. Max HP BodyGrip Router, Two 1-1/8 in. Collet Wrenches, 1/2 in. Collet, 1/4 in. Collet
- 5-year limited warranty