RIDGID introduces the 18-Gauge 2-1/8 in. Brad Nailer with CLEAN DRIVE Technology, Tool Bag, and Sample Nails with 1/4 in. 50 ft. Lay Flat Air Hose. This 18-gauge brad nailer features CLEAN DRIVE Technology, which boasts 17X more consecutive perfect drives than the competition. CLEAN DRIVE Technology means you can spend less time fixing and more time working. With registration, this nailer is backed by the Industry’s Only Lifetime Service Agreement. Included with the 18-Gauge 2-1/8 in. Brad Nailer are a tool bag, sample nails, and an operator operator’s manual. The 1/4 in. 50 ft. Lay Flat Air Hose is everything you’ve ever wanted from an air hose. The Lay Flat Hose has a unique lay flat design that allows it to keep its shape, is kink resistant, and is non-tangling. At just over 3 lbs., its lightweight design makes it easy to maneuver around your work space. Heavy duty 360° swivel fittings with bend restrictors make the usual weakest point, one of this hose’s strengths. The durability of the bend restrictors provide extra support to increase the life of the hose. Unlike other hoses, the Lay Flat Hose is able to flex in cold weather, which allows you to keep working regardless of your climate. It’s 100% field repairable which saves time and money in case of an accidental tear. With a 300 Max PSI capacity, the Lay Flat Hose can be used for heavy duty applications. The 1/4 in. 50 ft. Lay Flat Air Hose is warranted against defective parts and labor.
- Nailer: CLEAN DRIVE Technology: 17X more consecutive perfect drives than the competition
- Nailer: Tool-Free Selectable Trigger: Quickly change between contact and sequential firing modes
- Nailer: Oil-Less Motor: Eliminates daily oiling and oil splatter on the work surface
- Nailer: Dry-Fire Lockout Feature: Extends the motor life and prevents misfires
- Nailer: Tool-Free Jam Clearing Door: Provides easy access to clear infrequent jams
- Nailer: Rear loading magazine with by-pass pusher for quick 2-step loading
- Nailer: No-mar pad keeps work surface clean of tool marks
- Nailer: Semi-transparent magazine allows for a convenient view of nail supply
- Nailer: Hex Grip innovative micro texture for maximum comfort and secure grip
- Nailer: Lifetime Service Agreement with registration within 90 days of purchase
- Hose: Lay Flat Design: Allows for less hose tangle keeps its shape, is non-marring, and has virtually no hose memory with a 300 Max PSI for heavy duty jobs
- Hose: 360° Swivel Fittings with Bend Restrictors: Allows you to easily maneuver across your work area and increases the life of the hose
- Hose: Quick Storage: Hose material allows you to quickly wind and unwind hose for increased productivity
- Hose: Compact and Lightweight hose design is easier to store and weighs less than traditional rubber hoses and field repairable to save time and money
- Hose: Flexes in Cold Weather: Keeps working, regardless of the climate
- Hose: Limited Lifetime Warranty: This product is warranted against material and workmanship defects. Misuse and normal wear and tear are not covered.
- Includes: (1) 18-Gauge 2-1/8 in. Brad Nailer with CLEAN DRIVE Technology, tool bag, sample nails, and an operator’s manual, (1) R5025LF 1/4 in. 50 ft. Lay Flat Air Hose with 360° Swivel Fittings
- RIDGID: Powerful. Durable. Professional.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov