The MAX Punch Cutter for 2-1/2 in. Stainless Steel dies is made for heavy-duty cutting. The MPK0250PRO cuts through 10-Gauge stainless steel, aluminum, fiberglass and plastic. Features a smoother cut and will not bow panel or leave jagged edges. This cutter has a unique 3-point cutting surface, providing a cleaner, quicker and easier cut. Works with most widely used knockout tools. Southwire Company, LLC is North America’s leading manufacturer of wire and cable used in the distribution and transmission of electricity. Throughout its history, our company has sought to help provide power through our products, our service and by helping empower our customers, employees and communities.
- Unique 3-point cutting surface provides a cleaner, quicker and easier cut for 1 in. thru 4 in. dies
- Rated for 10-Gauge stainless steel (3.5 mm) as well as mild steel, aluminum, fiberglass and plastic
- Works with MAX PUNCH punches, MAX PUNCH 360 and other popular knockout tools
- Cup creates crimping effect on slug for easy removal
- Will not bow panel or leave jagged edges