When working on car tires or under the hood, having the right tools can mean the difference between finishing with confidence and worrying if something will come loose. The Steelman 3/4 in. Drive Non-Reversible 100 ft. to 600 ft. lbs. Micro-Adjustable Torque Wrench can help take the doubt out of whether or not your repairs will hold. Useable with any 3/4 in. drive socket and adjustable in increments of 2.5 ft./lbs. in a range of 100 ft./lbs. to 600 ft./lbs. this chrome plated tool will make a click that you can both hear and feel when you’ve reached the desired torque on the fastener. The chrome plated shaft and head are rust and corrosion resistant and easily wipe clean. To prevent accidental damage to the wrench when not in use the included plastic storage case will ensure that it is safe from the knocks and bumps of storage that could cause a loss of calibration. To prove our confidence that your torque wrench is ready to go, right out of the box, each Steelman torque wrench comes with a certificate of calibration.
- Micro adjustable- torque wrench is adjustable from 100 ft. to 600 ft./lbs. in increments of 2.5 ft. lbs.
- Audible and tactile indicator -when the designated torque is reached the wrench will emit a click that can be easily heard and felt
- Ergonomic TPR rubber grip provides less slippage compared to ordinary wrenches
- Hard stamped scale – torque measurements are hard stamped into the steel shaft to be easily read when making adjustments
- Heavy-duty steel – made of heavy-duty and durable chrome vanadium steel to withstand repeated high stress use
- Chrome plated – chrome plated shaft and head resists rust and corrosion
- Storage case – included storage case protects the ratchet from damage that could cause a loss of calibration when not in use
- Factory calibrated – all Steelman pro torque wrenches come with a certificate of calibration and are ready to use right out of the box
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.