Be prepared to work on any car that comes into your shop with this 1/4 in. TPMS Micro-Adjustable Torque Wrench with Certificate of Calibration. This durable tool has a carbon steel shaft and head, and features a range of 30-150 in./lbs. The pre-selected torque setting ensures you don’t over or under-tighten hex nuts to get a proper seal and fit of TPMS sensors. The Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) requires that the valve stem components and EPDM rubber seals are replaced every time a tire is serviced on vehicles with TPMS, so be sure to stock up on this essential tool today.
- Adjustable torque wrench with carbon steel shaft and head
- Features a range of 30-150 in./lbs. and comes fully calibrated and serialized
- Properly torques TPMS hex nuts to ensure a proper seal and fit of TPMS sensors
- Pre-select your torque setting without over or under-tightening the nut
- Works with all 1/4 in. drive sockets and extensions
- Includes a certificate of calibration
- Instructions come in English, French, German, and Spanish, and contain a conversion table for easy reference
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.