The Sunex 40600 ¾ in. Drive 100-600 ft.-lbs. 48T Torque Wrench has a 48 tooth ratcheting mechanism that is accurate to ±3% clockwise and ±6% counterclockwise. It is made of high quality internal components for professional performance and has a heat-treated tube with a knurled aluminum handle for a better grip. The Sunex 40600 is designed to signal the desired torque by an audible click and impulse. This torque wrench comes in a convenient storage case and includes a certificate of calibration.
- CERTIFICATE OF CALIBRATION: Includes a certificate of calibration.
- NON-SLIP GRIP: Knurled aluminum handle allows for a better grip.
- RATCHETING: Features a 48 tooth ratcheting mechanism.
- DUAL RANGE: Has dual range of 100-600 ft.-lbs. and 169.5-847.3 Nm.
- ACCURATE: To ±3% clockwise and ±6% counterclockwise.
- AUDIBLE CLICK: Signals the desired torque with an audible click.
- DURABLE: Designed with gear-to-gear ratchet head, Cr-Mo steel pawl, aluminum bronze cam set, and smooth forge jumping square.
- HEAT TREATED TUBE: Provides added strength.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: Includes case for easy transport and storage.
There are no reviews yet.