Remember when you had a powerful nailer to finish the job? The WEN 16-Gauge Pneumatic Finish Nailer is the perfect companion for crown molding, cabinets, wood furniture, baseboards, trim work, hardwood flooring, paneling and more. The spacious magazine holds up to 100 16-gauge brads at a time, accepting nails anywhere from 3/4 of an inch to 2-1/2 inches in length. Simply attach your favorite air compressor up to the 1/4-inch 18 NPT air inlet and get to firing. The depth adjustment wheel allows users to control how deep the fired nails go while the spring-loaded nail indicator warns you when your nail supply is running low. The quick-release nose makes clearing jams a breeze in the off chance that one occurs. For maximum precision, install the single-fire trigger to prevent from misfiring two nails into the same spot, or to minimize work time, use the sequential trigger for reliable bump firing. Uses 3.8 CFM of air when operating at 90 PSI. And because its a WEN product, your framing nailer comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line all to make sure you remember WEN.
- Features both a contact and a multi-fire trigger for both single and sequential firing modes
- Accepts 16-Gauge brad nails ranging from 3/4 to 2-1/2 in.
- Depth adjustment wheel allows users to control the depth of the fired nails
- Magazine holds up to 100 nails at a time
- Includes a spacious carrying case, rubber-gripped handle, and lubricating oil
- Backed by a 2 year warranty